How many streams of income do you have? If the answer is one, or worse, zero, then you have some work to do.
We all could use an extra couple hundred dollars and in most cases you can’t just flip a switch at your job to make that happen. So it is an excellent idea to look for and create a handful of ways for you to make some extra cash.
Building multiple streams of income can lighten financial burdens. But I must warn that having more money only equals less stress when wise decisions are made about what to do with that money.
I would recommend:
- donating to charity
- saving some of it (10% of monthly income is a good goal)
- paying off debt (debt can add a lot of stress to our lives)
- pay for the necessities of life like rent/mortgage, food, etc.
- invest into other streams of income
- spend a little on fun things (be smart, don’t waste it all on fun)
I would advise against spending the extra cash on:
- a new car loan (more debt does not alleviate the burden)
- a huge plasma TV (especially if you already have one)
- drugs (say no instead)
- a new pair of designer jeans (your old ones look just fine)
How to create multiple streams online
I am a big fan of keeping things simple. Start out creating a system to make money with one new stream of income. Stick with it until you have it as streamlined as possible and then and only then will you move onto your second stream.
So start with paid surveys online. Its free, its easy, and there are thousands of surveys available. Click on the few survey links to the right to get started.